Friday 22 May 2009

Bite-size blogs

Easy to digest opinions

Now that I'm a freelancer my days of eating out are looking numbered, so I'm going to re-live the glory days of the last few months and have a retrospective of bite-size reviews from 2009 so far, including:

Bath:
Jamie's Italian
Same Same But Different
Wagamamas
Pret a Manger
Walrus & Carpenter
River Cottage
Vito's
Mini Bar
Zen Sushi
Strada
Adventure Cafe
Boston Tea Party

Near Bath
Thai Barn - Bradford on Avon
Lock Inn - Bradford on Avon
Gumstool Inn -Tetbury

Outside the UK
Nobu - Cape Town
Maze by Gordon Ramsay - Cape Town

Hopefully after all that lot I'll be able to eat out again and will even have pictures. Woo and indeed hoo. I would love to hear about other people's favourite restaurants in Bath. Email me at amycwatkins@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment